This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of the Fizzique Campaign through my partnership with FitApproach. All opinions are entirely my own.
Introducing the worlds first…Protein water!!
Crazy right? That’s what I first thought when introduced to Fizzique, when I think about protein supplements, I picture huge tubs of powdery sweet stuff that bros chug down post work out. I don’t picture a light refreshing drink that will curb my cravings post work out without the mess and being clumpy.
I was a little skeptical at first because I’ve had some pretty bad reactions to whey protein in the past (think bloated belly and pretty gassy). But the whey protein isolate that is infused into sparkling water via the multi-patented Protein Fizzology doesn’t do that to me! An added plus for me as an endurance athlete, it’s much easier for me to drink post-sweaty run than a protein mix. The taste is light, refreshing and not too sweet.
So here are some fun facts about Fizzque (I just love alliteration!):
- It’s the ONLY sparkling protein water on the market
- It’s the PERFECT drink to help satisfy your hunger between meals or post work out – There are 20 grams of protein and only 80 calories!!
- You can purchase it via Amazon or DrinkFizzique.comUse my code CHRISTINEJOYFIZZIQUE for 10% off your first case!
And for the nutrition side of things:
- Keto Perfect – No Carbs
- Gluten Free
- Low Glycemic
- Lactose Free
- GMO Free
- Caseinate Free
- Soy Free
- Very Low Sodium
- No Colors or Dyes
- No Artificial Preservatives or Flavors
- 45mg of Natural Caffeine per can via coffee extract
- 4,400mg Muscle Energizing BCAAS (natural amino acids found in whey protein)
- Contains: whey protein isolate from milk
Want to hear more? I’ll be Live on Facebook tomorrow night so be sure to like C Joy Fitness on facebook!!!