If you ask my boyfriend I’m most comfortable laying around on the couch in what he calls my grandma sweater and sweatpants sans make up. But every girl (and guy!) wants to still feel pretty though right?
Well, of course! Here are my favorite products to use so that I can feel confident in my skin and not load up on (too much) make up.
- Fre Skincare. OMG this face wash just after one use created miracles. My skin instantly glowed and the cracked skin on my eyelids from the cold quickly healed. It’s made for people that love to work out and protects your skin from break outs and damages caused from sweating it out. Want to try it out? Use my code CJOY for 20% off your first order!
2. Dry shampoo. Specifically, Batiste dry shampoo. Sweating it out and washing your hair almost everyday will take a number out on your strands. So I really try to only wash my hair when I go swimming because then you really need to get those chemicals out!
3. Burts Bees. I know most people have heard of this and use it, but why change what isn’t broken? Just like my eye lids, my lips crack bad. All year. This stuff is natural and saves lives from unkissable lips 😉
4. Too Faced Natural Eye Palette. I’m terrible with make up, once I realized my white eye shadow phase was not a good look, I kinda gave up. I don’t know how to apply it and I don’t like the overwhelming experience of make up stores. This one is fun because it comes with directions and I don’t look like a clown in these colors!
5. Biotin gummies. But this isn’t a beauty product you tell me? Well, think otherwise! Since I started taking biotin gummies regularly, my nails are stronger and my hair is shiner and grows faster! Easiest beauty regime I’ve ever had!!